Friday, January 6, 2012

Welcome

Hi, my name is Lilly Bargioni. Welcome to my Pathways Medical Assisting blog. This blog will keep an updated log of everything I'll be doing in the Pathways program I am currently taking. The Pathways Program is a small learning community designed to engage students through an individualized educational curriculum with a focus on "making real" the post-graduation opportunities that are available to students. Our goal is to help our students to find their passion and their path to future careers through a combination of internships and apprenticeships, as well as successful completion of college courses, and/or vocational training through the Regional Occupation Program (ROP) while also earning their highschool doploma. This program will set me up with an internship at Kaiser Permanente in Marin County, and I will be taking a few classes at College of Marin; such as Medical Terminology 1, Medical Office Computers Lecture, and Medical Office Computers Laboratory.

No comments:

Post a Comment