Friday, January 6, 2012

How it all began

I went to highschool for three and a half years at Sir Francis Drake High School. Things took a turn and the best thing for me to do was to transfer to San Andreas High School, where I took normal classes for about two months. When I heard about the Pathways program here, I knew it was the right thing for me. It is a program for seniors in highschool to get a jump start into their future if they know what they are interested in. I already knew that my future was destined to be in a hospital, and I have been very eager to get out of highschool and to start focussing on somthing that I am really interested in. So I applied for the pathways program, and was accepted and I am really looking forward to getting a jumpstart on my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment